Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beatriz Pucci´s workshop (04/04/2008)



An overview of the structures of the English Language, it was the theme of Beatriz Pucci´s workshop. During her workshop a big variety of exercises on different structures of the language were presented, e.g. question structure, present perfect structure etc.

I found all the exercises very interesting, because when you are a teacher you have to be acquainted with all kinds of teaching styles.
This workshop broadened my mind, I managed to learn new styles of working with different structures.

The lecturer said that we have to work on vocabulary with things that the students are interested in, like songs, tabloids and movies. In order to find out what they like we have to talk to them and ask them what their interests are. I have applied her suggestions with my students and they proved to be true.

No comments: